Sanskrit is not only a language, it is the soul of the world, Sanskrit Mahanayak Megastar Aazaad
The student of a military school, who awakened, advanced, pranced, and restored the entire Sanatan world by the proclamation of Aham Brahmasmi, International Brand Ambassador of Sanskrit, Latin & Ayurveda, Sanskrit Mahanayak Megastar Aazaad said that Sanskrit is not merely the language of India, it is sentimental to the world. The form is the conductor of the connecting soul. Sanskrit is the first language in the world. Thousands of years ago, the whole world used to speak in this language. Just as in Hindu Sanatan Dharma, the great men like Gautam Buddha started Buddhism and later integrated to Mahavir Dharma, similarily as Sikhism, people started giving birth to new languages in the name of regionalism at different times in the world and Gradually, Sanskrit remained confined to its original place Aryavarta or, say, Bharatvarsha. After this, due to the mentality of some people to disintegrate the country, there has been a continuous effort to end Sanskrit in India and it is happening even today, but the reason for degradation of Sanskrit roots in Hindu religion is in the domestic use of hexadecimal rites and that alone couldn't eradicate Sanskrit completely. Even after independence, some leaders, in the race to occupy the states politically, started to dispute the name of North-South discrimination in India in the name of Hindi - Tamil and Tamil - Sanskrit which is still going on.
International Brand Ambassador of Sanskrit Megastar Aazaad said that the most important thing is that Sanskrit, Yoga and Ayurveda complement each other.
Megastar Aazaad said that it is not only our responsibility to know about Sanskrit and spread its propaganda, but also our millions of years old Indian civilization, to re-expose Indian culture in the world as well as benefiting the world community from its benefits.
In today's global science era, I would also like to tell about the usefulness of Sanskrit in some scientific way, which you must know.
1. Sanskrit was spoken in India before the Mughals or, say before the Arabs invaded. About 500 years before Christ, Panini wrote the first grammar book in the world, which is in Sanskrit. Its name is 'Ashtadhyayi'.
2. Sanskrit is the oldest language in the world, ie millions of years old book (Rigveda), which is considered as the lingua franca, so there is no doubt in considering it as the first language of the world.
3. The best is also proven due to its clear grammar and alphabet scientificness.
4. Sanskrit is the only tool which makes fingers and tongue flexible respectively.
5. Students studying Sanskrit get help in learning mathematics, science and other languages.
6. Sanskrit is not only a mere language, but Sanskrit is an idea, Sanskrit is a culture, Sanskrit is a sacrament, Sanskrit is the welfare of the world, there is peace, there is cooperation, there is a feeling of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam.
7. NASA says that 6th and 7th generation super computers will be based on Sanskrit language.
8. According to Sanskrit scholars, 9 beams of light emanate from one side of the Sun, the head of the solar family, and they come out from all four sides. In this way, a total of 36 rays were made. The 36 Sanskrit vowels were formed on the sounds of these 36 Rays.
9. The Arabic language is spoken by the throat and the English are spoken only by the lips, but in Sanskrit, the alphabet is divided into ka-varg, ch-varg, ta-varg, taa-varg, pa-varg, innermost and hot sections based on the sound of the vowels.
10. Sanskrit is the official state language of Uttarakhand.
11. Sanskrit was the national language of India before the Arab invasion.
12. In Mattur village of Karnataka, people still speak Sanskrit.
13. Sanskrit is taught at 14 universities in Germany.
14. A person talking in Sanskrit is free from diseases like BP, diabetes, cholesterol etc.
15. Talking in Sanskrit keeps the nervous system of the human body active. So that the person's body becomes active with positive charge.
16. UNESCO has also decided to add Sanskrit Vedic chanting to its list of intangible cultural heritage of humanity. UNESCO has believed that Vedic chanting in Sanskrit language has a profound effect on the human mind, body and soul.
17. Research has found that reading Sanskrit increases memory power.
18. In Sanskrit sentences, words can be placed in any order. With this, there is little or no possibility of meaning being lost. This happens because all words are according to divination and promise. For example, अहं गृहं गच्छामि or गच्छामि गृहं अहं, both sentences are okay.
19. According to NASA scientists, when they sent messages to space travelers, their sentences were reversed. Because of this, the meaning of the message used to change. They used many languages but the same problem occurred every time. Finally, they sent a message in Sanskrit because even if the Sanskrit sentences are inverted they do not change their meaning. As stated above.
20. Sanskrit language has the highest number of synonyms of any word. As such there are more than 100 synonyms in Sanskrit for the word elephant.
21. Recently the US President used the Sanskrit mantras and shlokas used from our Sanatan Dharma for the liberation from Corona.
#आज़ाद #Aazaad #DrMoonje #Bollywood #जयतुसंस्कृतम #KaminiDube #BombayTalkies #DharmaSamrat #KarpatriMaharaj #RajnarayanDube #MegastarAazaad #MaharishiAazaad #JayatuSanskritam #SanskritMahanayak #PillarOfIndianCinema #ChandrashekhatAzad #Legendaryfilmcompany #TheBombayTalkiesStudios #AhamBrahmasmi #Rashtraputra #InternationalBrandAmbassadorOfSanskrit #BombayTalkiesTV #AazaadSportsAcademy #MegastarAazaadCricketAcademy CONNECT WITH US : BHARAT BANDHU : https://bharatbandhu.com MEGASTAR AAZAAD: https://www.aazaad.in/ MEGASTAR AAZAAD: https://www.megastaraazaad.com/ SANSKRIT MAHANAYAK MEGASTAR AAZAAD: https://g.co/kgs/xCoRrE MEGASTAR MAHARSHI AAZAAD: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm10048391/ INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/megastaraazaad TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MegastarAazaad BLOG: http://aazaadblog.blogspot.com/ PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.ca/aazaad1947/ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?... THE BOMBAY TALKIES STUDIOS: https://www.thebombaytalkiesstudios.com/ AHAM BRAHMASMI MOVIE: https://g.co/kgs/g6zo7Q KAMINI DUBE: https://g.co/kgs/kqLDSM RAJNARAYAN DUBE: https://bit.ly/2QNqxlp AAZAAD FEDERATION: https://www.aazaadfederation.com/ THE GREAT PATRIOT: https://www.thegreatpatriotmovie.com/ MAHANAYAKAN : https://www.mahanayakan.com/ AHAM BRAHMASMI : https://www.ahambrahmasmimovie.com/ RASHTRAPUTRA : https://www.rashtraputra.com/ KAMINI DUBE : https://www.kaminidube.com/ KAMINI DUBE : https://www.imdb.com/name/nm10237078/... RASHTRAPUTRA : https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8929946/... AHAM BRAHMASMI : https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9212808/... BHARAT BANDHU : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS4c... BOMBAY TALKIES MUSIC : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBhL... Bombay Talkies : https://bombaytalkies.co/ Pillar Of Indian Cinema : https://www.pillarofindiancinema.com/ World Literature Organization : https://www.worldliteratureorganizati... Bombay Talkies Foundation : https://www.bombaytalkiesfoundation.com/ The Bombay Talkies Studios : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaFV... BOMBAYTALKIES : https://www.bombaytalkies.org/ BOMBAY TALKIES : https://www.bombaytalkies.co/ BOMBAY TALKIES FOUNDATION : https://www.bombaytalkiesfoundation.com/ VISHWA SAHITYA PARISHAD : https://www.vishwasahityaparishad.com/ WORLD LITERATURE ORGANIZATION : https://www.worldliteratureorganizati... KUMARI CHHAVI DEVI : https://www.kumarichhavidevi.com PILLAR OF INDIAN CINEMA : https://www.pillarofindiancinema.com/ Dube Industries : https://dubeindustries.com Prayagraj : https://bit.ly/2RpQxDI Chandra Shekhar Azad : https://g.co/kgs/A6evFz Chandra Shekhar Azad : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandra... JNU : https://bit.ly/3ceksH9 JNU : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jawahar... Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith : https://bit.ly/3e7aQj2 Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith : https://bit.ly/2RD9Zgz B. S. Moonje : https://drbsmoonje.com kumari chhavi devi : https://kumarichhavidevi.com